Wine Viña Herminia Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viña Herminia
- TASTING NOTES: Color: garnet red color with cherry tones and mature, active, clean and high intensity cherry, ripe cherry meniscus means. Aroma: Franco, complex and fruity, with rich tones of black fruit good oak notes, cherry and plum, balanced and elegant barrel Taste: Ro
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Breeding 12 months in French and American oak barrels. After rest for a minimum of 6 months in the bottle.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also