Wine Ximenez Spinola Fermentacion Lenta
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pedro Ximénez grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º
- WINERIES: Xímenez Spínola
- TASTING NOTES: In visual phase, it is clean and of intense gold color with greenish irisaciones and glyceric notes when putting the glass in rotation. OLFACTORY: On the nose is marked by French oak which is attenuated with notes of raisins and dried plums. It lacks oxidation. There are no stridencies, but harmony of elements. The aromatic characteristics are markedly their own. In the mouth it surprises the non-existent alcoholic sensation in spite of its 14 degrees. It is broad and attacks all organoleptic perceivers since from the point of acidity, to the aftertaste of wood and ripe fruit, they are persistent and full of fullness
Buy online wine from Jerez Ximenez Spinola
100% White wine from Pedro Ximénez grape, which was overdose in grapevine for 21 days in addition to the conventional vintage. It is collected by hand and transported in boxes of 15Kgs. To avoid deterioration in the fruit, already evolved and less compact than fresh grapes, but full of aromatic and sensitive concentrations.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also