Vermouth Yzaguirre Reserva
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 18º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Yzaguirre
- TASTING NOTES: Mahogany red in color, it is very aromatic, velvety and pleasant on the palate, with notes of wood, herbs and spices that bring back memories of ripe fruit. Very balanced and tasty initial taste in the mouth, in perfect harmony with the acidity of the product.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Yzaguirre Reserva/Yzaguirre
- ORIGIN: Tarragona-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
You can now buy your Vermouth Yzaquirre Reserva wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Vermouth Yzaquirre Reserva
It is made following the traditional method of the old producer houses born in the foothills of the Italian Alps.
What kind of wine is Vermouth Yzaquirre Reserva
12 months of aging in oak barrels give it consistency and character.
The Yzaguirre winery
The Yzaguirre Winery was born in El Morell, between Reus and Tarragona, the result of the centuries-old experience of some wineries that since 1884 have been dedicated to the production of vermouth. During all these years we have produced our product following traditional methods and well-kept formulas, the secret of our exclusive aroma and flavor.
Wine pairing Vermouth Yzaquirre Reserva
As a daily aperitif or mid-afternoon drink. Excellent as a long drink, with a few drops of campari, 3 or 4 ice cubes, an orange slice, a broken orange peel inside the glass and a mint leaf.
Also ideal for flavoring meat or game stews, paella with seafood or pastries.
Occasions in which Vermouth Yzaquirre Reserva is appropriate
As an aperitif and before meals.
Quality / price ratio Vermouth Yzaquirre Reserva
Degree of alcohol of Vermouth Yzaquirre Reserva
Optimum serving temperature of Vermouth Yzaquirre Reserva
Recommended to consume at 6º-8ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also