Vermut Lustau Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape , Moristel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-14º C
- WINERIES: Lustau
- TASTING NOTES: The sweet aromas of ripe fruit are intertwined with citrus and herbaceous notes, on a smoky wood background. Velvety, tasty and balanced. Countersunk and slightly bitter finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Lustau
- ORIGIN: Jerez
You can now buy your Vermouth Lustau White wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Vermouth Lustau White
Fino and Moscatel are the basis for a surprising and nuanced white Vermouth.
Subsequently, the mixture is integrated, takes consistency and acquires a more marked character for 6 months in stainless steel tanks.
What type of wine is Vermouth Lustau Blanco
Floral, citric and herbaceous, with almond notes and a subtle mineral background. Deliciously light and refreshing. With a markedly bitter and dry finish, in which the notes of Fino prevail.
The Lustau winery
Bodegas Lustau is considered today a worldwide reference when speaking of top quality wines. In recent years Lustau has been awarded with many international awards. The awards for Best Spanish Winery of 2011 and Best Winery of Jerez in 2014 and 2016 awarded in London by the International Wine & Spirit Competition stand out.
Denomination of Origin of vermouth Lustau
Jerez-Xérès-Sherry is the Spanish wine designation of origin that legally protects the upbringing and marketing of part of the wines traditionally called sherry.
On January 19, 1935 the first regulation of the denomination was published, which served as a model for other Spanish denominations that emerged later.
Variety of grapes used in Vermouth Lustau Blanco
The main botanicals used in the elaboration of the Vermouth of Jerez Lustau are:
- Wormwood: Provides the characteristic bitterness of Vermouth
- Marjoram: citrus and balsamic notes
- Gentian: Strengthens astringency.
- Rosemary: Provides freshness and a herbaceous touch ..
- Chamomile: Very aromatic and slightly bitter.
Wine pairing Vermouth Lustau White
Serve in a wide glass, with ice and an olive. Perfect companion for all kinds of tapas and snacks.
Occasions in which Vermouth Lustau White is appropriate
As an aperitif and before meals.
Value for money Vermouth Lustau White
Vermouth alcohol grade Lustau Blanco
15º of vol.
Vermouth optimum service temperature White Lustau
Recommended to consume at 10º-14ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)