Vermut Lustau Rose
Stock: 98 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape , Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-14º C
- WINERIES: Lustau
- TASTING NOTES: Blumen- und Kräuternoten. Aromen von Walderdbeeren, Orangenblüten und Gebäck, begleitet von Mandelnoten. Im Mund weichen die würzigen und kräuterigen Noten einer angenehmen Süße, die ein weiches und seidiges Gefühl hinterlässt.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vermut Lustau Rose/Lustau
- ORIGIN: Jerez
You can now buy your Vermouth Lustau Rose wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Vermouth Lustau Rose
Fino, Moscatel and Tintilla de Rota make up the base of this attractive and delicate vermouth.
Subsequently, the mixture is integrated, takes consistency and acquires a more marked character for 6 months in stainless steel tanks.
What kind of wine is Vermouth Lustau Rose
A perfect blend of three wines: a Fine, dry and light; a Muscat, sweet and floral; and a Tintilla de Rota, alive and elegant.
The Lustau winery
Bodegas Lustau is considered today a worldwide reference when speaking of top quality wines. In recent years Lustau has been awarded with many international awards. The awards for Best Spanish Winery of 2011 and Best Winery of Jerez in 2014 and 2016 awarded in London by the International Wine & Spirit Competition stand out.
Denomination of Origin of vermouth Lustau
Jerez-Xérès-Sherry is the Spanish wine designation of origin that legally protects the upbringing and marketing of part of the wines traditionally called sherry.
On January 19, 1935 the first regulation of the denomination was published, which served as a model for other Spanish denominations that emerged later.
Grape variety used in Vermouth Lustau Rose
Varieties: Palomino, Moscatel and Tintilla de Rota
The main botanicals used in the elaboration of the Vermouth of Jerez Lustau are:
- Wormwood: Provides the characteristic bitterness of Vermouth
- Cardamom: Intense and fragrant, sweet and slightly spicy
- Chamomile: Very aromatic and slightly bitter
- Nutmeg: Spicy Notes
- Vanilla: Aromatic and stimulating.
Wine pairing Vermouth Lustau Rose
Serve in a wide glass, with ice and a slice of pink grapefruit. Perfect companion for all kinds of tapas and snacks.
Occasions in which Vermouth Lustau Rose is appropriate
As an aperitif and before meals.
Value for money Vermouth Lustau Rose
Vermouth alcohol content Lustau Rose
15º of vol.
Vermouth optimum serving temperature Lustau Rose
Recommended to consume at 10º-14ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also