Vermut Lustau Rojo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pedro Ximénez grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-14º C
- WINERIES: Lustau
- TASTING NOTES: The sweet aromas of ripe fruit are intertwined with citrus and herbaceous notes, on a smoky wood background. Velvety, tasty and balanced. Countersunk and slightly bitter finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Lustau
- ORIGIN: Jerez
You can now buy your Vermouth Red Lustau Red wine at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Vermouth Lustau Rojo
Each of the botanicals macerates separately in a hydroalcoholic mixture, obtaining from each one of them the best characteristics for our Vermouth. The extraction of essences is carried out in tanks with controlled temperature.
Once achieved, the result is homogenized to integrate with the sherry wine.
Subsequently, the mixture is integrated, takes consistency and acquires a more marked character for 6 months in stainless steel tanks.
What type of wine is Vermouth Lustau Rojo
A perfect blend of two wines in the traditional and genuine Solera y Criaderas system: A Amontillado, dry and with character. A Pedro Ximénez, sweet and intense.
The Lustau winery
Bodegas Lustau is considered today a worldwide reference when speaking of top quality wines. In recent years Lustau has been awarded with many international awards. The awards for Best Spanish Winery of 2011 and Best Winery of Jerez in 2014 and 2016 awarded in London by the International Wine & Spirit Competition stand out.
Denomination of Origin of vermouth Lustau
Jerez-Xérès-Sherry is the Spanish wine designation of origin that legally protects the upbringing and marketing of part of the wines traditionally called sherry.
On January 19, 1935 the first regulation of the denomination was published, which served as a model for other Spanish denominations that emerged later.
Variety of grapes used in Vermouth Lustau Rojo
The main botanicals used in the elaboration of the Vermouth of Jerez Lustau are:
- Wormwood: Provides the characteristic bitterness of Vermouth
- Gentian. Strengthens astringency.
- Coriander. Very aromatic. Offers citrus and herbaceous notes
- Salvia. Bitter and subtly spicy notes.
- Orange peel. Citrus aromas and freshness.
Vermouth wine pairing Lustau Rojo
Serve in a wide glass, with ice and an orange peel. Perfect companion for all kinds of tapas and snacks.
Occasions in which Vermouth Lustau Rojo is appropriate
As an aperitif and before meals.
Value for money Vermouth Lustau Rojo
Alcohol Grade Vermut Lustau Rojo
15º of vol.
Vermouth Lustau Rojo optimum service temperature
Recommended to consume at 10º-14ºC.
Vermouth Awards Red Lustau
Gold Medal: IWSC 2019
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also