Wine 12 Lunas Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: El Grillo y la Luna
- TASTING NOTES: A lemon-yellow colour with intense aromas and peach syrup and pineapple notes. On the palate it is silky, oily, fresh, very perfumed and full-bodied.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Chardonnay and Gewürztraminer grapes
The grapes of Chardonnay and Gewürztraminer are Be harvested separately once they have been Optimum point of maturation. When arriving to winery Performs a light squeezing and a very soft pressing. Musts are allowed to be clarified by gravity during 48 hours to remove thick lees and leftovers Nuggets to avoid herbaceous aromas. The alcoholic fermentation is carried out in Stainless steel at a temperature between 14 and 17ºC For about two weeks. Once the fermentations are finished, we make the Coupage of both varieties and we do a breeding On lees of about 4 months in stainless steel tanks At 12 ° C. One month before your bottling we stop The weekly removal of lees and let the wine Clarify by gravity to be bottled.
Buy wine online 12 Lunas
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also