Wine 12 Lunas Tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: El Grillo y la Luna
- TASTING NOTES: Wine with an intense cherry red colour and violet rims. It has a fresh, intense nose with notes of ripe red fruit, It has a mellow feel on the palate and is full-bodied thanks to the round and velvety tannins. At mid-palate it is soft and fresh with a long after-taste as the red fruit flavours mix with the toasted accents of its 9 months ageing in a French oak barrel.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
Buy online your wine 12 Lunas tinto at the best price
Winemaking 12 Lunas Tinto
As they reach the optimum point of maturation, Tempranillo, Syrah, Garnacha and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes are harvested and fermented in stainless steel tanks at a temperature between 25ºC and 29ºC. Later macerations are carried out that last from 2 to 4 weeks according to variety, at the same time that the malolactic fermentation takes place. Once finished, the wines go to French oak barrels of 2nd and 3rd use of 225 liters capacity. The months in barrel depend on the variety and the vintage, being 9 months the average aging time. Once the aging is over, the different varieties are blended and the natural clarification by gravity, to leave the sparkling wine before bottling.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also