Wine 24 Mozas
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Divina Proporcion
- TASTING NOTES: View: Garnet red with a high layer and clean purple rim. Medium high intensity. Nose: Marked fruity tones with hints of very ripe black fruits (blackberries), coconut notes and hints of spices. On the palate it is dry, with adequate acidity, well constituted, tasty with good texture (noble tannins and adjusted from the wood to the fruit). Pleasant slightly spicy fruity finish. Good persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
You can now buy your 24 Mozas wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of 24 Mozas
Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 12 days at between 24 and 26ºC. Daily punching. A part of the elaboration is made under the carbonic maceration method (with stalks) to obtain a greater floral load. It performs malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
What kind of wine is 24 Mozas
From Tinta de Toro vines of at least 40 years, it has remained in American oak barrels for six months to achieve greater longevity without losing freshness and joy.
Wine sensations 24 Mozas
Dry red wine with correct acidity.
The Divina Proporcion winery
In 2009 we laid the first stone for the winery, in 2010 we planted the vineyard around it and in 2011 the first wine was born.
The historic vineyards of La Vega de Toro and the melody of ‘Tío Babú’ resurface when uncorking each bottle of our crianza ’24 wenches ’2012.
Designation of origin of the 24 Mozas wine
It belongs to the DO Toro. Toro is a denomination of origin of the provinces of Zamora and Valladolid, Spain. Watered by the Duero River, the production area includes twelve municipalities in the province of Zamora and three in Valladolid, with the town of Toro as the center of the denomination.
Grape variety used in wine 24 Mozas
Varieties: 100% Tinta de Toro
Wine pairing 24 Mozas
Good combination with grilled red meats, Semi-mature cheeses, Roasted red meats, Stews, Roasted lamb, Game birds, Game animals, Poultry
Occasions in which 24 Girls h4 is appropriate
In informal meals in the country and at popular festivals.
Quality / price ratio 24 Mozas
It has a discreet quality / price ratio
Wine graduation 24 Mozas
This wine has an alcohol content of 13.5º vol.
Ideal temperature of the wine 24 Mozas
Its optimal temperature to consume is at 16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also