Wines / Toro / Red / Viñaguareña
Wine Munia Carácter
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Viñaguareña
- TASTING NOTES: Deep cherry red with ruby rim, high robe. It is clean, fragrant, with intensity. Elderberry macerated on rich notes of scrubland, spicy nuances (especially cinnamon and cloves), a touch of butter and coconut from the wood. It shows balsamic touches, coffee with light toasts, nuts and ripe fruit (blackberry, cherries and sour cherries). Lively, juicy, fine, balanced, velvety, well armed, with polished tannins and a purely feminine touch conditioned by a sensual and seductive mouthfeel. Long finish with vanilla and cinnamon in the aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Munia Carácter/ViñaGuareña
- ORIGIN: Toro-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy online Munia Caracter wine at the best price.
Characteristics of the wine:
Wine making Munia Caracter
This wine has been made with grapes from the vineyards belonging to Viñaguareña, located on the banks of the Guareña River, a tributary of the famous Duero River, and grapes acquired from local winegrowers who own vineyards between 30-50 years old, very close to us. Alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature of 24º C. Stay of the skins once the fermentation has finished for at least 7 days. Malolactic fermentation in steel tanks.
What kind of wine is Munia Caracter
Red wine with 16 months in French oak barrels of medium toast and fine grain exclusively.
The ViñaGuareña winery
ViñaGuareña Winery is located within the Toro Denomination of Origin, one of the areas with the most wine boom in Spain. It is certainly a revelation when it comes to the production of modern and quality wines from Spain.
The winery is located in a privileged valley next to the Guareña river, a tributary of the Duero River, integrated into a farm of 82 hectares of land, of which 22 hectares are dedicated to the production of grapes.
Excellent centennial vines, new technology, knowledge and passion for wine, are the letter of presentation of Bodega ViñaGuareña. Our efforts are focused on the native variety, Tinta de Toro. Our wines will surprise you with their balance and elegance that, together with the noble woods, make us proud of them.
Denomination of Origin of Munia Wine Caracter
It belongs to the DO Toro. Toro is a denomination of origin of the provinces of Zamora and Valladolid, Spain. Watered by the Duero River, the production area includes twelve municipalities in the province of Zamora and three in Valladolid, with the town of Toro as the center of the denomination.
Variety of grapes used in Munia wine Caracter
Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro
Centennial vines, new technology, knowledge and passion for wine, are the letter of presentation of Bodega ViñaGuareña.
Munia Caracter wine pairing
Take with stewed or roasted red meats, pasta with strong sauces, game meat, hard or full-bodied cheeses and well-seasoned mushrooms.
Graduation and consumption temperature of Munia wine Caracter
Its degree of alcohol is 14.5º vol. It is recommended to consume at 14º-16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Flor de Vetus