Wine Dehesa Gago
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Telmo Rodriguez
- TASTING NOTES: It is an excellent vintage marked by abundant rains especially during the winter and the weeks before the harvest which has led to fresher and more elegant wines. Sight: red color with reflections Nose: black fruit aromas Mouth: it is juicy, and very fresh
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Dehesa Gago/Telmo Rodriguez
- ORIGIN: Spain
We were part of the movement that rediscovered the bull vineyard at the end of the 90s.
Several wineries from different areas decided to work differently on this land, which had the merit of preserving a lot of old vineyards in the most interesting terms of the region.
Our personal commitment was to have families of wine growers in the area. We work with them and we support them to be able to return to a quality viticulture.
Today we are satisfied with our project Gago Viticultores de Toro, a tribute to those who for generations maintained and protected their vineyards. We would make the wine and teach it to the world.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also