Wine Albariño Mar de Frades
90 PeñinStock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º C
- WINERIES: Mar de Frades
- TASTING NOTES: Color lemon yellow, and green with golden flecks and bright reflection of lime skin. The nose of pome fruits like green apple and pear especially blanquilla appear; all about a subtle and persistent floral background. In the mouth the tour is spirited, leaving a fresh feeling, with continuity that made the nasal phase (flowers and green fruits to mature ....). The final step is saline, with mineral notes and a memory of ginger mixed with feelings of lychees and other exotic fruits.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Mar de Frades
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Mar de Frades wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Mar de Frades
The fermentations, slow and controlled, together with the acidity, slightly higher than in the previous harvest, have moved to the wines giving them a special liveliness, remembering some of the best Albariño crops of the last decade.
What type of wine is Mar de Frades
Unique wine with marine memories that seduces us with its elegant freshness.
The Mar de Frade winery
To discover our wines is to realize that they arise from a unique environment. It is traveling to a universe of contrasts, where emotions are intimately linked to the irrational. Where being unique is achieved through an innovative tradition and a sweet salty touch, being daring, brave, demanding and avant-garde ... Unconquerable.
Denomination of Origin of Mar de Frades
Rías Baixas is a designation of origin belonging to the region of Galicia. Specifically, it forms the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra to the Vigo estuary.
The Albariño grape variety has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and the existence of Albariños wines has been known since the 12th century. Bo octante is from the mid-twentieth century, when this variety extends throughout the territory.
In the 80s, the Rias Baixas Regulatory Council and the Rias Baixas Designation of Origin were created.
Varieties of grapes used in Mar de Frades
100% Albariño grape.
The selected grape was macerated for periods of between 10 and 20 hours depending on the game, obtaining aromatic, clean and high potential musts.
Wine pairing Mar de Frades
With meals, seafood, fish, white meat and rice
Occasions to take Mar de Frades
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take in snacks.
Quality / Price Ratio of Mar de Frades
Good value for money
Graduation and service temperature Mar de Frades
Its alcohol content is 12.5º, and it is recommended to drink between 7º-10º wine temperature.
The label incorporates a thermosensitive logo, which makes when the wine reaches its optimum consumption temperature a small boat appears, which will disappear if the wine is not cold enough for tasting.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also