Wine Lagar de Cervera
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Lagar de Cervera
- TASTING NOTES: yellow with green hues, clean and bright. It stands out especially for its great aromatic intensity, especially for its shades of stone fruits like apricot, ripe white fruits like apple, pear and quince and a backdrop of tropical fruits, such as pineapple. In the mouth it is powerful, unctuous and provides a pleasant feeling of freshness. Its aftertaste is very persistent, complex and balanced.
Buy online wine Lagar de Cervera
After the manual harvest, which began the second half of September, the grapes were deposited in small boxes of 20 kg. Which were transported refrigerated to the hold. The best clusters, after passing through the selection table and destemming, were kept in maceration for 10 hours and were then gently pressed at 10 ° C in an inert atmosphere to avoid oxidation. After decantation, the clean wort completed the alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature of 15?C. Due to the characteristics of this crop, 10% of the deposits performed the malolactic fermentation. After the first racking and until its bottling, the wine has been in contact with its fine lees with periodic bazuqueos, thus contributing density and complexity.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also