Wine Albariño Valtea
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Valtea
- TASTING NOTES: Presents a straw yellow color, it has reflections of gold and green color. It is a clean and sparkling wine. The nose prevail clean aromas of good intensity with hints of fruit apricot, pineapple and apple on a background of hay and white flowers. The palate is broad, satiny, with a balanced acidity that gives it freshness and elegance. Albariño Valtea has an aftertaste with very good final memory.
Buy Albariño wine Valtea online
The production of Valtea comes from grapes from selected strains. Care is taken from before the birth of the bunch until the wine leaves the cellar. The work carried out by the technical director in the winery, the oenologist Carla González Chao, is based on reinforcing the natural characteristics of the albariño grape, making a process of preparation that begins in the selection of the best clusters. The pressing is careful and the fermentation is controlled with the most modern techniques periodically, although the process is always supported by the observation and knowledge of the technical team.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also