Wine Albariño Valtea
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º
- WINERIES: Valtea
- TASTING NOTES: Presents a straw yellow color, it has reflections of gold and green color. It is a clean and sparkling wine. The nose prevail clean aromas of good intensity with hints of fruit apricot, pineapple and apple on a background of hay and white flowers. The palate is broad, satiny, with a balanced acidity that gives it freshness and elegance. Albariño Valtea has an aftertaste with very good final memory.
Buy your Albariño Valtea wine online at the best price
Valtea an albariño with freshness
Development of Valtea
The elaboration of Valtea part of grapes from selected strains. Care is taken from before the birth of the bunch until the wine leaves the cellar.
The work is based on reinforcing the natural characteristics of the Albariño grape, carrying out a production process that begins with the selection of the best bunches. The pressing is careful and the fermentation is controlled with the most modern techniques periodically, although the process is always supported by the observation and knowledge of the technical team.
What kind of wine is Valtea
Young white wine of 100% Albariño grape without aging
The winery Valtea
Winery founded in 1996, as a reflection of the desire of a family passionate about wine and viticulture, to develop different, differentiated and exclusive products of high quality.
Denomination of Origin of Valtea
Rías Baixas is a designation of origin belonging to the region of Galicia. Specifically the form the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra to the Ria de Vigo.
The variety of Albariño grapes has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and since the 12th century the existence of Albariño wines has been known. Bo octante is from the mid-twentieth century, when this variety extends throughout the territory.
In the 1980s, the Regulatory Council of Rías Baixas and the Rias Baixas Designation of Origin were created.
Varieties of grapes used in Valtea
Made 100% with the Albariño grape variety.
Wine pairing Valtea
Fish, seafood, fresh cheese.
Occasions to take Valtea
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take in snacks.
Value / Price of Valtea
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol and service temperature Valtea
Its degree of alcohol is 13º, and it is recommended to take between 10º-12º temperature of the wine.
Valtea wine awards
• BEST WHITE WINE OF THE D.O. RIAS BAIXAS 2015
• Challenge International du Vin 2017
• Bacchus 2014
• International Wine Guide 2014
• Distinction "Gallaecia" 2014 (Maximum distinction Galician Association of Sommeliers)
• Guia de Vinos de Galicia 2014 and 2015
• Brussels World Competition 2008
• 'Liquormonde Selection' Japan, 2007
• Radio Turismo 2011
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also