- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Padín
- TASTING NOTES: Segrel is a very expressive wine bright, straw yellow with greenish hues, balanced, awake, fresh aromas, white flowers and include fresh fruits, refreshing with a subtle touch of acidity to decorate a step unctuous mouth, tasty balanced, comprehensive and long aftertaste. Excellent value, this wine is a very good choice for all lovers of Albariño wines.
- BARREL AGING: 7 months
Buy online wine albariño
Segrel is obtained by selecting the best Albariño grapes produced on plots controlled by the winery located in the Valley Salnes, passing through a meticulous vinification process encompassing manual harvesting, sorting table grape prefermentative criomaceration, pneumatic pressing soft, fermentation and subsequent aging at controlled temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.