Wine Follas Novas
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Paco & Lola
- TASTING NOTES: It presents in straw-glass, bright and with lemony yellow flashes. The nose shows intense aromas Follas Novas memories citrus like grapefruit, saline notes and green apple. At Novas Follas mouth it gives us a step of balsamic sensations and mineral notes, nice finish and good persistence.
Buy online wine albariño
The White Wine Follas Novas is a white wine with Denomination of Origin Rías Baixas made with 100% Albariño grape from vineyards between 20 and 40 years and with a yield of 10,000 kg per hectare located in the Salnés Valley. Follas Novas albariño performs a fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature. Aging: White Wine Follas Novas is without aging.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also