Wine Martín Codax
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Martín Codax
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow color with lemon reflexes, is clean, bright and with a slight bubble showing his nose juventud.En floral notes include mimosa type, jasmine, etc.., Citrus (orange, grapefruit, etc.) and fruit manzana.Presenta white pulp as a shell mouth with well integrated citrus acidity and long aftertaste which persist especially white-fleshed fruit
Buy online your Martin Codax wine at the best price
Martin Codax a white wine with passion for the sea.
Elaboration of Martin Codax
The albariño "Martín Códax" is made entirely with Albariño grapes, following a rigorous and careful process to guarantee its varietal purity and the traditional essence of the Salnés original wines.
What kind of wine is Martin Codax
White wine of Albariño grape. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
The Martin Codax winery
In 1986 Bodegas Martín Códax was born. Since then, Bodegas Martín Códax has grown and evolved, always supporting its people, its land and its culture. A culture that promotes for more than 40 countries around the world. A project that began with the enthusiasm and effort of a group of winemakers and which is now a reality that has made Bodegas Martín Códax an emblem of Galician wines outside and within our borders.
Our wines are made following innovative processing techniques without forgetting traditional methods.
Denomination of Martin Codax
Rías Baixas is a designation of origin belonging to the region of Galicia. Specifically the form the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra to the Ria de Vigo.
The variety of Albariño grapes has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and since the 12th century the existence of Albariño wines has been known. Bo octante is from the mid-twentieth century, when this variety extends throughout the territory.
In the 1980s, the Regulatory Council of Rías Baixas and the Rias Baixas Designation of Origin were created.
Varieties of grapes used in Martin Codax
Made 100% with the Albariño grape variety.
Our vineyards, located in small plots, are characterized by using the traditional system of the trellis and are taken care of with great care, following the advice of our technical viticulture staff to achieve the highest possible quality.
Wine pairing Martin Codax
Seafood, fish, white meats, rice, fresh cheeses.
Occasions to take Martin Codax
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take in snacks.
Quality / Price ratio of Martin Codax
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol and service temperature Martin Codax
Its alcohol level is 12.5º, and it is recommended to take between 10º-12º temperature of the wine.
Martin Codax Awards
• Gold medal at the 2018 Magnum Awards
• Silver medal in the Women's Wine and Spirits 2018
• Bronze medal in IWC 2018
• Ruby in Wine and Woman 2018
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also