Wine Martín Codax
Stock: 46 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Martín Codax
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow color with lemon reflexes, is clean, bright and with a slight bubble showing his nose juventud.En floral notes include mimosa type, jasmine, etc.., Citrus (orange, grapefruit, etc.) and fruit manzana.Presenta white pulp as a shell mouth with well integrated citrus acidity and long aftertaste which persist especially white-fleshed fruit
Online store where to buy albariño wine
The Albariño "Martin Codax" is made entirely with Albariño grape, following a rigorous and careful process to ensure varietal purity and essence of traditional wines originating in the Salnes.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also