Wine Etiqueta Verde GranBazan
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: GranBazan
- TASTING NOTES: sight, live golden color with flashes attractive lemon on the rim. In nose, fine and fruity, with marked varietal characteristics, where aromas of fresh citrus and combine. In the mouth, tasty, fresh and fruity in its path. Good, and very refreshing acidity. Food pairing: seafood, smoked fish and carpaccio.
Albariño classic cut of the Salnés subzone, where citrus and apple green aromas predominate, with a fresh acidity and a postgusto with saline souvenir.
Made from the best must macerated in cold mixing the tear and soft presses of albariña grape, coming from our plants of more than 35 years of age.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also