Wine Santiago Ruiz albariño
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape , Loureiro grape , Caiño blanco grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Santiago Ruíz
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Straw yellow, green hues nose: Intense, resort. fruit, pear, medlar, citrus, balsamic, laurel, mint, mineral notes notes mouth: Live, powerful, structured, good acidity, balanced, long
Online store of Albariño wines.
Santiago Ruiz is an intense wine, home with multiple recipes and, after its tasting, it moves to the dream universe of the landscapes of Galicia. Without forgetting, its denomination of origin Rías Baixas, an indisputable protagonist within the world of oenology.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also