Wine Amor de Madre Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Solar Viejo
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color with garnet iridescence. A stop glass, predominant aroma of vanilla, cocoa and spices, coming from its passage through oak, which after mild agitation are assembled with intense notes of ripe red fruit. In the mouth, round tannin, balanced and elegant. The wood notes are more subtle than in aroma and are very well integrated. Medium persistence, leaving an interesting memory of ripe fruit.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Solar Viejo
- ORIGIN: Spain
You can now buy your Amor de Madre Crianza wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Wine making Amor de Madre Crianza
Coupage based on Tempranillo grapes. Slight clarification. Without cold stabilization, only the natural stabilization that the wines suffer during the aging in the barrel. Amicrobial filtration
What kind of wine is Amor de Madre Crianza
Aged in American and French oak barrels for 12 months
The Solar Viejo winery
The Solar Viejo wineries have been producing wines with the personality of the Rioja Designation of Origin for more than 75 years. Founded in 1937 in La Guardia (Alava)
The original winery was founded in one of the emblematic manor houses of Laguardia, within the walled enclosure of the town. That's where the first Solar Viejo, the most iconic wine in the winery, began to be made. The current facilities, built more than 30 years ago, are located in the immediate vicinity of the town and keep the essence of that first experience.
Denomination of origin of wine Amor de Madre Crianza
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Designation of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered worldwide one of the best and most prestigious denominations. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three zones: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The area of ??land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Grape variety used in Amor de Madre Crianza wine
Grape varieties: 100% Tempranillo
Wine pairing Amor de Madre Crianza
Take with red meat, roasts, legumes and cheeses.
Occasions in which Amor de Madre Crianza is appropriate
To accompany in family meals and in the field.
Value for money Amor de Madre Crianza
There is a good quality price relation.
Degree of alcohol Amor de Madre Crianza
Graduation of 14th vol.
Ideal temperature of Amor de Madre Crianza service
Consume preferably at a temperature between 16º-18 ??Cº
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also