Wine Añares TerraNova Sauvignon Blanc
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Sauvignon blanc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10ºC
- WINERIES: Grupo Bodegas Olarra
- TASTING NOTES: View: pale straw color with greenish reflections. Nose: The nose is frank and intense, with aromas of citrus (like grapefruit) and tropical like passion fruit. Other notes (white flowers and almond) can be guessed that will play a leading role during the evolution of the wine in the bottle. Mouth: On the palate, the first impression is soft and honeyed, which is followed by a balanced and elegant mid-palate. The finish is long, fresh, and is accompanied by the reappearance of the characteristic aromas of the variety.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Añares/Grupo Bodegas Olarra
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy Añares TerraNova Sauvignon Blanc wine at the best price
Elaboration Añares TerraNova Sauvignon Blanc
The nocturnal harvest was carried out with strict sanitary criteria and a rigorous monitoring of maturation. After pressing, the musts fermented at temperatures between 14 and 16ºC for about twelve days, in order to fully respect the aromatic typicity and characteristic smoothness of Sauvignon blanc. After aging on the lees, the wine was clarified and stabilized for bottling.
Type of wine Years TerraNova Sauvignon Blanc
Soft and very aromatic young white wine.
The Olarra Winery
With 50 years of history, Bodegas Olarra bases its wines on the best selection of raw materials, on traditional production methods that have been adapted to changing times and on a calm evolution of its wines according to the new tastes of the consumer.
Denomination of Origin of Añares TerraNova Sauvignon Blanc
The production area covered by the D.O. Rueda is located in the Community of Castilla y León and is made up of 74 municipalities.
Añares TerraNova Sauvignon Blanc wine grape varieties
Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Coming from highlands and continental climate.
The vineyard from which it comes is in Medina del Campo at an altitude of more than 700 m
Wine pairing Añares TerraNova Sauvignon Blanc
It goes well with pasta, fish and white meats.
Occasions to drink Añares TerraNova Sauvignon Blanc
Wine to drink with the family daily
Quality/Price Ratio of Añares TerraNova Sauvignon Blanc
Good value for money
Graduation and serving temperature of Añares TerraNova Sauvignon Blanc
Alcoholic graduation of 13, 5º vol. It is recommended to take it at a temperature of 8º-10ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also