Wine Canto 5 Frizzante
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Sauvignon blanc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 5,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Diez SIglos
- TASTING NOTES: • Visual: straw yellow color with greenish sparkle, clean and bright. • Nose: fresh and good intensity aromas that remind us of tropical fruits such as pineapple or passion fruit. • Mouth: tasty, refreshing, slightly sweet and with a very pleasant and fresh carbon dioxide, with a long and persistent finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Canto 5/Diez Siglos
- ORIGIN: Serrada-Valladolid
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can buy your Canto 5 Frizzante wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Canto 5 Frizzante
When the fermentation begins, we are able to cut it naturally by cold, we achieve a low alcohol content of 5.5% Alc. and a natural carbon tip. It is something new and exquisite that increasingly attracts more audiences who are captivated with its excellent flavor.
the grapes are cold macerated and subsequently pressed very softly, with a fermentation at a very low temperature for the perfect extraction of aromas
Wine sensations Canto 5 Frizzante
Balanced, refreshing and broad wine.
The winery Diez Siglos
The Diez Siglos winery is a relatively young project but with an extensive baggage. It was born in 2009 from the concern of a group of wine and land lovers in which they live and with a clear spirit of keeping alive the legacy of hundreds of years of one of the most exciting varieties in Spain, the Verdejo variety.
Denomination of Origin of the wine Canto 5 Frizzante
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces the grapes, verdejo, Sauvignon blanc, viura and fine palomino.
It has 11,700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine-producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Variety of grapes used in Canto 5 Frizzante
Variety: 80% Verdejo, 20% Sauvignon Blanc.
Low temperature night harvest
Wine pairing Canto 5 Frizzante
To take with fish, seafood, white meat, rice and pasta.
Occasions where Canto 5 Frizzante is appropriate
Ideal to enjoy with family and friends.
Price / quality ratio Canto 5 Frizzante
Very tight and recommended price
Optimum service temperature and graduation of Canto 5 Frizzante
A graduation of 5.5º vol, it is recommended to take it at 8º-10º C temperature
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also