Wine Bornos Frizzante Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 5.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Palacio de Bornos
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow with light green highlights. Intense nose, integrated with citrus notes and tropical fruit sweetness. Fresh on the palate, marked presence of carbon and optimum balance between acidity and sweetness.
Buy online Bornos Frizzante
The terrain of our vineyards is characterized by a subsoil of calcareous clay composition and a gravelly soil with a great concentration of pebbles, which allows a good aeration and drainage, ideal characteristics for the good development of the vine.
- Excellent wine, light tasting, love it!
Other customers also