Wine Marqués de Irún verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Marqués de Irún
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Straw greenish hues. Aroma: Intense, white fruit, citrus and tropical touches. Taste: Fresh, unctuous, tasty. Good acidity.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Marqués de Irún
After a cold maceration at 8ºC with the grape destemmed, the fermentation begins, obtaining not to exceed 18ºC. In order to obtain a wine with the best aromatic quality, its fermentation has been controlled and slow. The work with its lees, offer this wine the balance in the mouth as a result of the unctuousness provided. Making it a singular and very pleasant wine.
Buy online Verdejo wine from Rueda
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also