Wine Dilema Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Viñedos de Aldeanueva
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow with very bright green hues. Very complex aromas with citrus and herbal notes with a background of very expressive tropical fruit. The palate is fresh and very tasty untuoso.Posee a great balance with a long, round finish that invites to continue drinking
Online shopping Dilema verdejo
The harvest is done at night, in order to collect the grapes at the lowest possible temperature. Then we pass the grapes through a tubular exchanger until we get the temperature between 6 and 8ºC, so we can extract the aromas of the skin macerating the must for about twelve hours. By the method of draining the flower must is obtained with which the alcoholic fermentation is going to be carried out at controlled temperature between 14 and 16ªC during 12 to 15 days obtaining a white wine very aromatic, of a bright and beautiful greenish color.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also