Wine Senda de los Olivos verdejo
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: Cata sight: pale green and bright yellow color. Cata Nose: Very intense, predominantly fresh fruit aromas with citrus notes. Flavour: Balanced, bulky and elegant, very fruity with a long finish. MARRIAGE: Highly recommended for soft cow cheese, Manchego cheese, brie, camembert, ricotta and vastedda the beline, among others. Appetizers, fish and seafood.
Harvest: Manual in boxes of 10 kg. Fermentation tank: Stainless Steel. Pairing With Cheese: Soft beef, Manchego, brie, camembert, ricotta, vastedda the beline.
Buy online a quality verdejo.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also