Wine Marques de Riscal verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Herederos del Marqués de Riscal
- TASTING NOTES: Marqués de Riscal Rueda Verdejo 2015 is a white wine made from grapes Verdejo and Viura. The Verdejo is well adapted to the extreme conditions of the area, allowing the development of cool white wine or fermented in oak barrels. The Verdejo, together with Viura, also grown in Rueda, once de-stemmed and cooling, cold macerated in order to extract maximum flavor from the skin and increase the smoothness of the wine.
Buy online Marques de Riscal verdejo
Versatile grape of great character and personality, it is very well adapted to the extreme conditions of the area, which allows the production of fresh or fermented white wines in barrels. Once the alcoholic fermentation is finished, the wine remains in contact with the lees in stainless steel tank between 1 and 2 months. Lees deposited at the bottom of the tank are moved weekly with nitrogen (battonnage). After a time of maturation, the wine will be bottled between the months of January and March following the harvest.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also