Wine Marques de Riscal verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Herederos del Marqués de Riscal
- TASTING NOTES: View: bright straw yellow color. As befits the Verdejo variety. Nose: presents a high aromatic intensity, with aromas of tropical fruits as well as notes of fennel and fresh grass. Mouth: it is refreshing as well as unctuous with a slightly bitter finish typical of the variety resulting in a long and pleasant drink.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Herederos del Marqués de Riscal
You can now buy your Marqués de Riscal Verdejo wine at the best price online.
Special features of the wine:
Winemaking Marqués de Riscal Verdejo
Once destemmed and cooled, they are macerated in cold in order to extract the maximum aromas of the skin and increase the unctuousness of the wine.
Once the alcoholic fermentation is finished, the wine remains in contact with the lees in a stainless steel tank for 1 to 2 months. The lees that are deposited in the bottom of the tank move weekly with nitrogen (battonnage).
What kind of wine is Marqués de Riscal Verdejo
Overall it is shown as a fresh and balanced wine.
The Herederos del Marqués de Riscal winery
Bodega Marques de Riscal was founded in 1858.
In 2011, the winery was transformed in 1883, one of our oldest wineries, in a space equipped with the latest technology. The intention is to combine the charm of this space of the nineteenth century with the most modern machinery.
We seek to make original wines, fresh, elegant and easy to drink. Since our founding, we have had a clear exporting vocation. Today we are present in more than 110 countries to which we export 65% of our production.
Denomination of Origin of Marqués de Riscal Verdejo
The denomination of origin Rueda, is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces grapes, Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc, Viura and Palomino fino.
It has 11700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Varieties of grapes used in Marqués de Riscal Verdejo
Varieties: 100% Verdejo
Bodegas de los Herederos del Marqués de Riscal S.L. It has 220 hectares of vineyards with an average of 25 years, dedicated, among others, to the plantation of the autochthonous Verdejo variety.
Wine pairing Marqués de Riscal Verdejo
To take with fish, seafood, ham, pasta, chicken and cold meats.
Occasions in which Marqués de Riscal verdejo is appropriate
As an entrance wine in celebrations
Quality / price ratio of Marqués de Riscal Verdejo
A very affordable price and a very good quality.
Graduation and optimum service temperature of Marqués de Riscal Verdejo
It has a graduation of 13º, and its temperature to taste it fully is 8º-10º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also