- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Félix Lorenzo Cachazo
- TASTING NOTES: Color greenish straw yellow, very attractive. Nose high intensity and herbaceous anise character. The palate is elegant, fruity and slightly greasy.
Buy online Carrasviñas in our store.
PROCESSING: Welcome winery, we destemmed grapes subjected to maceration carbon for 12 hours and then removed by gently pressing the finest wine, which will subjected to cold fermentation (12 º) over 25 days, and subsequently aged on its lees for three months before bottling.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also