Wine Anayon Garnacha
0,75L 90 P. Parke
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Deep ruby red with violet tones. pronounced fruit aromas and strawberry, mint and caramel. The palate has a nice fruity entrance, a lively feel and mature and balanced tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 11 months
Grenache wine bottle
It is a wine that can be enjoyed without any pairing, but if it is to accompany a pate, ham or lamb chops is an ideal wine.
Limited Production: 7,050 bottles
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also