- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Bodegas Antidoto
- TASTING NOTES: On the nose it offers aromas of red fruits accompanied by balsamic notes that give it freshness. Its passage through the mouth is velvety, sweet tannin and with the presence of the fruit well balanced with the wood. An elegant wine with a refreshing and delicate note.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Antidoto/Bodega Antidoto
- ORIGIN: San Esteban de Gormaz-Soria
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Antidoto wine at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Antidoto wine making
Fermentation - maceration: 6 days at 25ºC
What kind of wine is Antidoto
8 months in 600 l French oak barrels (15% again).
Antidoto wine sensations
Intense wine on the nose with aromas of red berries.
The Antidoto winery
Located in San Esteban de Gormaz (Soria), in the center of a nucleus of towns such as Soto de San Esteban, Miño de San Esteban, Matanza, Villálvaro and Alcubilla del Marqués, south of the Douro river, on sandy land with a profusion of pebbles .
The wines of the winery come from old vineyards of Tinto Fino _tempranillo_, jointly subjected to viticulture with an ecological direction.
Denomination of origin Ribera del Duero
Denomination on the banks of the River Duero with an extension of 115 km in length and 35 km in width.
Located in the regions of Castilla y León, it extends through the provinces of Soria, Burgos, Segovia and Valladolid.
This appellation was established in 1982, and mainly red and rosé wines are made.
To qualify for this denomination, the wine must have at least 75% Tempranillo grapes in its production, and must be cultivated in the areas of the denomination.
The grapes are also produced: Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec, and Merlot, and to a lesser extent, the grapes, Garnacha and Albillo.
Grapes used in Antidoto wine
Variety: 100% Tinto Fino Soriano.
Age: Vineyard of 30-100 years.
Soils: Sandy with pebbles, calcareous sands and clay.
Altitude: 950 m.
Antidoto wine pairing
To take with pork, duck, grilled meats and pasta.
Occasions where Antidote is appropriate
Meals with friends.
Price / quality ratio Antidote
Good price-quality ratio
Antidote optimal serving temperature and graduation.
A graduation of 14ºvol., It is recommended to take it between 16º C of temperature.
wine awards and prizes
Parker 92 pts
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also