Wine Jaros crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jaro
- TASTING NOTES: The nose develops aromas of fruits of the forest on menthol and balsamic nuances, with spicy notes and fine woods. The palate is broad, balanced and fruity with a lingering aftertaste and retronasal mineral character.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
This is our Finca wine because it comes from the grapes of several payments and shows the general character of all of them. The different wines are assembled after the aging in new and second year barrel, which usually oscillate 15 months.
The main variety used is Tempranillo, with small contributions of Cavernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also