Wine Pago de los Capellanes Roble
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Pago de los Capellanes
- TASTING NOTES: Made with Tempranillo (100%). It offers a clear and bright cherry color. In the nose, an intense floral aroma and red fruit of the forest, it assembles with lactic touches and vanilla characteristic of its brief passage through wood (150 days). The passage in the mouth is wide, elegant, persistent and velvety, without losing the vividness of the great young wines of La Ribera.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pago de los Capellanes
Online wine shop Pago de los Capellanes
The malolactic fermentation is initiated without addition of bacteria and the temperature is controlled at 20 ° C for a period of 24 days, controlling the rates of malic acid and lactic acid. When the malic acid is below 0.1 g / l, the wine is removed by separating the lees and, without filtering or clarifying or passing through cold, the wine is directly carried into barrels. For five months, the wine rests in new French oak barrels. At the end of this period, it is taken to the tank, homogenized by a light filtration by cartridges and bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also