Wine Pago de los Capellanes Roble
Stock: 12 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º C
- WINERIES: Pago de los Capellanes
- TASTING NOTES: Made with Tempranillo (100%). It offers a clear and bright cherry color. In the nose, an intense floral aroma and red fruit of the forest, it assembles with lactic touches and vanilla characteristic of its brief passage through wood (150 days). The passage in the mouth is wide, elegant, persistent and velvety, without losing the vividness of the great young wines of La Ribera.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pago de los Capellanes
- ORIGIN: Spain
You can now buy your Pago de Los Capellanes Roble wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Pago de Los Capellanes Roble
The malolactic fermentation begins without the addition of bacteria and the temperature is controlled at 20ºC for a period of 24 days, controlling the levels of malic acid and lactic acid. When the malic acid is below 0.1 gr / l, the racking is carried out, separating the lees and without filtering, clarifying or cold, the wine is taken directly to barrels
What kind of wine is Pago de Los Capellanes Roble
An open, friendly wine, pleasant on the palate.
For five months the wine rests in new French Oak barrels. At the end of this period, it is placed in a tank, homogenized thanks to a light filtration through cartridges and bottled.
The winery Pago de Los Capellanes
Founded in the Burgos town of Pedrosa de Duero in 1996, this family winery is the first wine project of the Rodero Villa family and was recently elected one of the 100 best wineries in the world by Wine & Spirits magazine.
Denomination of origin of Pago de Los Capellanes Roble
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Pago de Los Capellanes Roble wine
Wine made with 100% Tempranillo grapes.
Soil: Clayey-calcareous, very poor in fertility and low production.
Harvest selected in boxes of 14 kilos.
Wine pairing Pago de Los Capellanes Roble
To take with all kinds of meats, lamb and cheeses
Occasions in which Pago de Los Capellanes Roble is appropriate
Our Young Oak is for everyone and for all times. Fresh and vibrant, at the same time full and full of energy.
Quality / price ratio of Pago de Los Capellanes Roble
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Pago de Los Capellanes Roble
It came with 15º vol.de alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Pago de Los Capellanes Roble
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 12º-14º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also