Wine Carmelo Rodero 9 m
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Carmelo Rodero
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red / clean / bright Nose: floral / fruit / berries / red fruit / dairy notes / notes Foster / vanilla flavors Aromas Mouth: Spacious / Elegant / velvet / persistent
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
Buy online wine from Ribera del Duero
Temperature control in fermentation and maceration. Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tank at 20-22º C. Breeding 9 months in French and American oak barrels. Minimum bottle three months before its commercialization.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also