Wine Marques de Burgos Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Lan
- TASTING NOTES: View: dark cherry red color, very bright, high layer. Nose: The nose is very expressive with good presence of notes of red fruit (cherry, fruits of the forest) and black (blackberry, plum). By shaking the cup are notes of scrubland, herbs and balsamic, lightly toasted and chocolate tones, as major contributions of barrel aging. Palate: sweet and juicy exploit tannins. Tasty aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Lan
- ORIGIN: Spain
Now you can buy your Marques de Brugos Crianza wine online at the best price.
Marqués de Burgos Crianza, a tasty red wine.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Marques de Burgos Crianza
Fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature of 25º C to achieve the maximum concentration of primary and secondary aromas
What kind of wine is Marques de Burgos Crianza
Aged for 14 months in new fine grain French oak barrels.
Refined in the bottle for 12 months.
The winery Lan
The innovative character of Bodegas LAN is printed on each of the wines we make, since our foundation in 1972.
We follow a maxim in the way of making our wines: treat the raw material with the utmost respect, always preserving the characteristics of the vineyard in each of the phases of fermentation and aging, both in barrels and in bottles.
Denomination of origin of Marques de Burgos Crianza
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the Marques de Burgos Crianza wine
Wine made with 100% tempranillo grapes.
The Marques de Burgos aging wine is made with vineyards aged over 30 years, facing south and located on hillsides belonging to the municipalities of Quintana del Pidio, La Horra and Roa located above 850 m altitude and selected by hand with low yields (2000-2500 kg / ha).
Wine pairing Marque de Burgos Crianza
To take in meals with legumes, stews, game, red meats and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Marques de Burgos Crianza is appropriate
To take in meals in the field.
Quality / price ratio of Marques de Burgos Crianza
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Marques de Burgos Crianza
It came with 13.5º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Marques de Burgos Crianza
its ideal temperature to drink it must be 14º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also