Wine Marques de Burgos Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Lan
- TASTING NOTES: View: dark cherry red color, very bright, high layer. Nose: The nose is very expressive with good presence of notes of red fruit (cherry, fruits of the forest) and black (blackberry, plum). By shaking the cup are notes of scrubland, herbs and balsamic, lightly toasted and chocolate tones, as major contributions of barrel aging. Palate: sweet and juicy exploit tannins. Tasty aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
The wine Marques de Burgos crianza is made with vineyards aged over 30 years, south facing and located on hillsides belonging to the municipalities of Quintana del Pidio, La Horra and Roa located above 850 m altitude and selected by hand With low yields (2000-2500 kg / ha). A fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature of 25º C to achieve the maximum concentration of primary and secondary aromas, after which it is aged for 14 months in new fine oak French oak barrels. Refined in bottle for 12 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also