Wine Martín Berdugo roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Martín Berdugo
- TASTING NOTES: A frank and intense wine, which emerge nuances of blackberry and licorice, roasted touches, aromas of fresh fruit and vanilla notes. The taste is velvety, spacious, with nice tannins, perfectly integrated with fruit and subtle hints of toasted oak.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
A challenge designed for those looking for an extra point of complexity. A semi-breeding with a brief passage through wood, powerful and with a lot of life ahead. Dark garnet with purplish purple purples. High middle layer. A frank and intense wine, with nuances of blackberry and licorice, roasted touches, aromas of fresh fruit and notes of vanilla. In the mouth it is velvety, wide, with pleasant tannins, perfectly integrated with the fruit, and subtle touches of the toast of the oak. Ideal if you want to be last.
Online store where to buy Ribera del Duero
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also