Wine Marques de Burgos roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Lan
- TASTING NOTES: View: intense cherry red with purple trim very much alive. Nose: Aromas of ripe fruit and berries mixed with floral notes (violet). Marked notes of licorice with hints of coffee, vanilla and cocoa. Palate: The palate is velvety, fresh and meaty. Lingering aftertaste and great power.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
Buy Marques de Burgos online
Marqués de Burgos Roble is aged for 5 months in new American oak barrels from the Appalachians (70%) and French oak from the central part of France (30%).
Refined in bottle for 10 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also