- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jaro
- TASTING NOTES: It is a fruity wine, which tries to express the primary characteristics of our Tempranillo Finca. It is reinforced with a small wooden step which typically ranges 4 months. It is a fruity, sweet and juicy wine in the mouth, yet fresh, with sweet, ripe and that makes it very pleasant, enveloping tannic toughness without tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
Excellent wine bottle representative of the tempranillo de la Ribera with a brief passage through wood. A red wine with nice lactic notes and vibrant red fruit.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also