Wine Viridiana de Atauta
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Dominio de Atauta
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red / intense / purple hues Nose: Intense / fruity aromas / Mature / berries / understory notes / fruit herbal notes Mouth: Fresh / intense / live / Notes Youth / understory notes / fruit / long notes
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Once the grape harvesting processes have been carried out and the grapes have been transported to the winery, a first phase of alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature between 26º and 28º. The viridiana must then performs a malolactic fermentation, again in storage. Viridiana, before being bottled and marketed, rests for three months in French oak barrels.
Buy online Viridiana de Atauta wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also