Wine Viridiana de Atauta
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Dominio de Atauta
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red / intense / purple hues Nose: Intense / fruity aromas / Mature / berries / understory notes / fruit herbal notes Mouth: Fresh / intense / live / Notes Youth / understory notes / fruit / long notes
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Dominio de Atauta
- ORIGIN: Soria-Spain
Once the grape harvesting processes have been carried out and the grapes have been transported to the winery, a first phase of alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature between 26º and 28º. The viridiana must then performs a malolactic fermentation, again in storage. Viridiana, before being bottled and marketed, rests for three months in French oak barrels.
Buy online Viridiana de Atauta wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also