Wine Martín Berdugo Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º C
- WINERIES: Viñedos Martín Berdugo
- TASTING NOTES: Stresses the abundance of fruit, with notes of confectionery, cocoa, toasted vanilla, very aromatic, set in an elegant, complex and appealing. Fleshy, well structured, with a polished tannin, abundant aromas of fresh red fruit, good acidity and a long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos Martín Berdugo
Now you can buy your Martin Berdugo Crianza wine online at the best price.
Martin Berdugo Crianza, elegance made wine
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Martin Berdugo Crianza
Alcoholic fermentation: 10 days at 25º
Bad lactic fermentation: 15-20 days stainless steel deposit.
What kind of wine is Martin Berdugo Crianza
12 months in new 90% American and 10% French barrels.
The Martin Berdugo winery
Bodega y Viñedos Martín Berdugo is a family company based in Aranda de Duero (Burgos) in the heart of the Ribera del Duero.
Martín Berdugo is a young, innovative and different winery.
We are fascinated by the magic of wine and the possibility of trying new things. For that reason, Martín Berdugo is a winery for daring people, who dare; a winery that knows how to express the character, nature and individuality of the fruits of its vineyard in each of its wines, using the latest technologies and knowledge, while respecting the essence and tradition at the same time.
Our facilities have spearheaded the avant-garde architecture in Ribera del Duero. The project written by the architects Vicky Daroca and María Viñé was recognized in 2005 by the prestigious German magazine Bauwet with the award for the best European design in the construction category.
Denomination of origin of Martin Berdugo Crianza
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in wine Martin Berdugo Crianza
Wine made with 100% tempranillo grapes.
Wine pairing Martin Berdugo Crianza
To take with meat, cheese, game and sausages.
Occasions in which Martin Berdugo Crianza is appropriate
In family meals and significant events.
Quality / price ratio of Martin Berdugo Crianza
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Martin Berdugo Crianza
It came with 14.5º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal drinking temperature for Martin Berdugo Crianza
Its ideal temperature to drink it must be 18º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also