Wine Cepa Gavilan Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Hermanos Pérez Pascuas
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red, violet, high and bright. Abundant tear stained. Nose: Clean and intense nose. Aroma of ripe, balsamic, roasted, spicy fruit with a mineral background. Wood very well integrated into the whole wine, great balance. Taste: The palate is tasty, ...
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online Cepa Gavilan Crianza in our store.
Minimum stay in barrel: 12 months • Minimum stay in bottle: 12 months • Type of barrel: French and American oak. • Consumption: next 6-8 years • Service temperature: 15-16º C. • Yield per hectare: 4500 kg. • Age of the vineyard: 10-15 years • Hand harvesting.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also