Wine Bosque de Matasno Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Bosque de Matasno
- TASTING NOTES: intense with light violet garnet red iridescence. Sparkly. Clean and high layer. A stop glass highlights the ripe fruit with good intensity and balance with wood. With the glass moving black fruit, plum and blackberry with memories of more fresh fruit, cherries listed first. floral aromas of violets. Spicy notes and pastry quality. Subtle and elegant.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Bosque de Matasno Crianza wine bottle
It was especially delicate to have among our hands one of the most elegant wines of the winery when entering new production to date unused as the malbec and garnacha, looking for maximum expression and minimal erosion of varietal aromas with new wood. Fine and extra fine grains of French oak and fine American with 36 months of drying. Premium quality. Twelve months in new barrels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also