Wine Pago de las Sabinas
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: Visa: Cherry red with a low layer. Nose: very simple, raspberry and banana caramel. The palate is quite flat, lacking nerve.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Now you can buy your Pago de las Sabinas wine online at the best price.
Elaboration of Pago de las Sabinas
Strains of 15/40 years. Vintage in boxes. Selection table. 35,000 bottles
What kind of wine is Pago de las Sabinas
Tempranillo grape red wine, with 12 months aging in barrel.
Denomination of origin of Pago de las Sabinas
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Pago de las Sabinas wine
Tempranillo, 100% country ink
Wine pairing Pago de las Sabinas
With all kinds of red and roasted meats.
Occasions in which this wine Pago de las Sabinas is appropriate
In all kinds of meals with meat, and roasts are celebrations or important events.
Quality / price ratio of Pago de las Sabinas
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Pago de las Sabinas
He came with 14th alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Pago de las Sabinas
its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also