Wine Hacienda Monasterio Crianza
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Hacienda Monasterio
- TASTING NOTES: Bright ruby red color with purple trim. Its nose is sweet with intense aromas of black fruit and casis, with a slight toasted touch and a mineral background coming from the calcareous soil. Its passage through the mouth is silky, glyceride; Their tannins are soft and next to the fruit they make a perfect balance. Its end is fine and elegant, its structure foreshadows a longevo and noble aging in bottle.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Hacienda Monasterio
Now you can buy online your wine Hacienda Monasterio Crianza at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Hacienda Monasterio Crianza
After a complete destemming, the grapes macerate for 24 days. Subsequently, a fermentation is carried out only with the natural yeasts of the vineyard itself. Trasiegos every 3 months.
What kind of wine is Hacienda Monasterio Crianza
18 months aging in Allier French oak barrels
The Hacienda Monasterio winery
At the end of the 19th century, the farm was part of the properties of the Lecanda family, a pioneer in the new wine tradition of the area.
Hacienda Monasterio was founded in 1990. The winery was designed by the French architect Philippe Mazières, who had previously worked in prestigious wineries such as Château Margaux, Château d'Yquem Prieure-Léchiné.
Denomination of origin of Hacienda Monasterio Crianza
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Hacienda Monasterio Crianza
Variety: 80% Tinto Fino, 10% Cabernet, 8% Merlot, 2% Malbec
The grapes come from vineyards of a single estate, with very limy soils that bring great finesse and elegance to the wine.
The cultivation of the vineyard is ecological, no pesticides or herbicides are used or any type of chemical fertilizer that could have a negative impact on the environment
Wine pairing Hacienda Monasterio Crianza
Accompanies well with meats, stews and roasts.
Occasions in which Hacienda Monasterio Crianza is appropriate
To drink at any time.
Quality / price ratio Hacienda Monasterio Crianza
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Hacienda Monasterio Crianza
He came with 15º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Hacienda Monasterio Crianza
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also