Wine Hacienda Monasterio Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Hacienda Monasterio
- TASTING NOTES: Bright ruby red color with purple trim. Its nose is sweet with intense aromas of black fruit and casis, with a slight toasted touch and a mineral background coming from the calcareous soil. Its passage through the mouth is silky, glyceride; Their tannins are soft and next to the fruit they make a perfect balance. Its end is fine and elegant, its structure foreshadows a longevo and noble aging in bottle.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
Wine bottle Is made from the variety Tinto Fino (the most representative of Ribera del Duero), complemented with a small percentage of the varieties Cabernet-Sauvignon and Merlot. The grape comes from vineyards of a single estate, with very limestone soils that bring great finesse and elegance to the wine. In addition, the southern orientation of the vineyards favors the ripening of the grapes and the low yields of the vines contribute to its high aromatic capacity and a highly concentrated grape The cultivation of the vineyard is ecological, no pesticides or herbicides are used or any kind of chemical fertilizer that may have a negative impact on the environment. In this way the natural biological activity of the soil remains intact, allowing the vineyard to express the true identity of its environment. The grape was harvested completely manually and transported to the cellar in small plastic boxes. Once in the hold, only the clusters that are in the best condition are selected. For the preparation of Hacienda Monasterio Crianza, after a complete destemming, the grapes macerate for 24 days. Subsequently a fermentation is carried out only with the natural yeasts of the vineyard itself. After winemaking, Hacienda Monasterio Crianza spends 17 months in Allier French oak barrels (30% new barrel and 70% barrel of 3 wines) with racking every 3 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also