- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Lagar Tr3smano
- TASTING NOTES: View: presents a cherry red color. Nose: aroma of ripe red fruit, cocoa and spices like pepper. Mouth: good balance between tannins and acidity. Persistence in the mouth. Wine of great character.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Buy online wine Tr3smano
Vineyards between 35 and 80 years old. The harvest is done by hand and in small boxes selecting the grapes.
The maceration is carried out in cold for 7 days at temperatures below 10ºC
The alcoholic fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature.
The aging takes place for a period of 18 months in French oak barrels (75%), and American oak (25%).
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also