Wine Dominio de Atauta
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Dominio de Atauta
- TASTING NOTES: Pale cherry color almost black in depth. Intense, complex and powerful. You can find the typical scents of garrigue, rosemary and lavender along with ripe black forest fruits and spicy notes. Mouth round round and smooth at the same time, accompanied by fine fine granular tannins well integrated and mature. The passage of the mouth is wide and long. Good acidity and balance with a very mineral finish.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
Online shopping Dominio de Atauta
It was born with the intention of showing the concentration, complexity and potential of the grapes and vineyards of the area.
Wine speaks for itself, showing great potential and intensity, with a long and fresh finish.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also