Wine Care Solidarity Rosé
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Añadas
- TASTING NOTES: Women's Association Aragonesas Cancer Genital and Mama (Amacgema) and Bodegas Care, the Cariñena, unite against cancer with the launch of the wine Solidarity Rosé, a pale pink that such an association will donate part the profit from the sale. We are facing a pink tempranillo grape produced in the tank and cold maceration for two to four hours. After maceration, bleeding is gravity. This wine is pale pink with bluish hues. It noted for its fresh aromas of red fruits and candies cream.
Wine bottle Care Solidarity Rosé
We are faced with a tempranillo rosé made in the tank and macerated in cold for two to four hours. After maceration, bleeding is performed by gravity. It is a pale pink wine with bluish tonalities. It stands out for its fresh aromas of red fruits and cream caramels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also