Wine Castillo de Maluenda Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jalón
- TASTING NOTES: View:> ruby red, with good depth and tile hues. Smell:> nose combines hints of licorice, ripe fruit, raisins, spices, vanilla and coffee. Taste: E> structurado, with good body. Complex. Memories of ripe berries and licorice tones intertwined with its balanced barrel aging. Long and tasty. Food: Pasta, Vegetables and Roasted.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online Castillo de Maluenda in our store.
Preselection of grapes in Field and Winery. Soft pressing. Maceration in Cold. Fermentation in stainless and temperature controlled tanks at 28ºC for 14 days. They are discovered and after the Malolactic Fermentation is made its coupage and passes to Barrica.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also