Wine Corona de Aragon Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: pink alive. Aromas of strawberries, watermelon, and licorice. The palate is fruity and refreshing wine that invites tapas, so it is an ideal for all types of tapas, seafood and salads or to take only as an appetizer before a meal wine.
The grapes are allowed to macerate in cold (8-10 ° C) for 8 hours and are bled. This must is fermented at temperatures not exceeding 15 ° C, to try to maintain the aroma.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also