Wine Coto de Hayas Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Intense ruby red with violet tones in layer. Aroma: High intensity, complex aromas where spicy notes intermingle and fruit (ripe fruit). Mouth: soft, broad, harmonious Attack oak tannin, well assembled and broad aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
Wine made from the Garnacha and Tempranillo varieties. It comes from selected grapes in vineyards over 35 years old (Garnacha) and 30 years (Tempranillo). Aged in American and French oak barrels for 9 months, completing their aging in the bottle. Graduation 13,5% Vol. Operating temperature 17 ° C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also