Wine Dealma Tinto
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Syrah grape , Merlot grape
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º Vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Dealma
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry red color, with blue trim that marks its youth. Nose: fresh and fruity. Mouth: soft and silky. Very nice and sweet tooth.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Dealma
Buy your Dealma Tinto wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Dealama Tinto wine
Maceration for 3 weeks.
Varieties of grapes used in Dealma Tinto
40% Grenache, 20% Syrah and 40% Merlot
Wine pairing Dealma Tinto
To take with red meat, roasts and lamb.
Occasions to take Dealma Tinto
In country meals
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)