Wine Dealma Tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Syrah grape , Merlot grape
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º Vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Dealma
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry red color, with blue trim that marks its youth. Nose: fresh and fruity. Mouth: soft and silky. Very nice and sweet tooth.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Dealma
Buy your Dealma Tinto wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Dealama Tinto wine
Maceration for 3 weeks.
Varieties of grapes used in Dealma Tinto
40% Grenache, 20% Syrah and 40% Merlot
Wine pairing Dealma Tinto
To take with red meat, roasts and lamb.
Occasions to take Dealma Tinto
In country meals
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also